6. INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
» ICT applications
» Communication equipment and technologies
» Software, Data Processing
Founded in 2001 by a team of researchers and professionals, SR LABS is one of the european leaders in development and implementation of multimodal and high-accessibility electronic systems, based on
eye-tracking technology. SR LABS decisively contributed to lead Italy to excellence in use of this technology. The main mission of the company is to extend the use of eye-tracking beyond the field
of research laboratory.
HEALTHCARE: From the experience gained through the years, SR LABS has developed a whole set of competences and services:
• Evaluation of the most appropriate assistive device (eye-controlled and touch-screen vocal communicators);
• Development of dedicated user interfaces (iAble®);
• Custumization of services for communication;
• Training for users, care-givers and health personnel;
• Assistance, updates and remote technical support;
MARKETING & USABILITY
Thanks to the competence developed in applied research with the use of the least invasive eye-tracking technology present in the global market, it is possible to evaluate:
• Web and interface usability: usability analysis and study of the user experience in interaction with the web and with every kind of graphic and physical interface;
• Advertising and packaging: seeing the product and its message through the eyes of the customer.
• Display and way-finding: understanding how an environment is perceived and explored.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
In scientific research field, SR LABS has a leading role in:
• Sales of eye tracking systems;
• Set up of scientific laboratories based on eye-tracking technology;
• Recording and Analysis of eye movements to analyse the Visual Attentive Performance
EYE TRACKING INTEGRATION
The department of Research and Development of SR Labs has as its objective the integration of eye tracking technology in everyday products. Through the development of dedicated interfaces, we can provide new opportunities of interaction with electronic devices, screens or machinery. The integration of technology is one of the most promising, as eye-tracking technology can be easily integrated into a wide range of systems.
- Eye tracking and eye control in medical images
- Hands-free Computers in Surgery
- Control Rooms
- Industrial Automation