3. FORENSIC SCIENCES
» Digital forensics
6. INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
» ICT applications
» Intelligence systems
» Artificial intelligence/robotics
» Cyber security
» Software, Data Processing
The Applied Intelligence & Data Analysis (AIDA: aida.ii.uam.es) group at Escuela Politécnica Superior (Universidad
Autónoma de Madrid) is involved in several research areas related to:
1. Computational Intelligence: Genetic Algorithms, Genetic Programming, MOEAs, Swarm alg. (ACO)
2. Data Mining: Clustering Data preprocessing, Big Data
3. Social Mining and Graph-based Algorithms: Community Finding alg. , behavioral pattern maching.
4. Video Games.
5. Planning & machine learning methods; Classification and Deep Learning, Clustering, HMM
We have participated in more than 25 National (Spanish) and International competitive projects. We have a good
track research and experience in practical and indutrial applications of Artificial and Computational Intelligence
methods to Data mining problems. Were working too in areas such as: Multi-agent Systems( BDI technologies,
based agents), Unmanned Air Vehicles and Systems (UAV/UAS).