Viale Scarampo, 47
+39 02 33 000 904
Dr. Francesca Sapio (Research Manager)
Field of Activity
» Urban planning
» Transport systems
4. HORIZONTAL ACTIVITIES
» Testing and validation
6. INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
» ICT applications
» Intelligence systems
» Software, Data Processing
» Smart Systems
GESP is an Italian SME that operates for over a decade in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and more generally, in the field of geospatial computer applications, developing custom projects for every need. The company’s mission is to create specialized solutions aimed to the integration of geographic and spatial information in company information systems, at any scale and level of detail, contributing to the greater competitiveness of its clients.
The company works especially on integration between GIS and other advanced technologies and dedicated systems existing in some market areas: environment, utilities, transportation, modeling and so on.
With an extensive experience in several countries and projects, GESP has provided to its customers the best geo-spatial solution for any field related to the management of geographical information, including: Natural Resources and Environment, Oil and gas utilities, Water Management, Fiber Optics and Telecommunication, Transportation and Logistics, Asset Management, etc.
GESP covers all the stages of a Geo-Spatial project, including: Design, Development, Implementation, Commissioning, Data-processing, Training, Assistance, Application Management, Outsourcing. GESP is technology neutral and is able to provide all services using all available Geo-Spatial technologies, including: ESRI, Intergraph, Bentley and state-of-the-art Open Source solutions.
H2020 Research Focus
- Critical infrastructure protection
- CIP-01-2016-2017 Prevention, detection, response and mitigation of the combination of physical and cyber threats to the critical infrastructure of Europe.
- Disaster-resilience: safeguarding and securing society
- SEC-05-DRS-2016-2017-b-(2017) Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) cluster
- SEC-10-FCT-2017 Integration of detection capabilities and data fusion with utility providers' networks
- SEC-12-FCT-2016-2017 Technologies for prevention, investigation, and mitigation in the context of fight against crime and terrorism
- SEC-15-BES-2017 Risk-based screening at border crossing
- SEC-16-BES-2017 Through-foliage detection, including in the outermost regions of the EU
- SEC-17-BES-2017 Architectures and organizations, big data and data analytics for customs risk management of the international goods supply chain trade movements
- SEC-18-BES-2017 Acceptance of "no gate crossing point solutions"
| ||Project Coordinator||Project Partner||Project Acronyms|
|FP7/H2020-Health||✔||PULSE Participatory Urban Living for Sustainable Environments |
H2020 SC1-PM-18-2016 - Big Data supporting Public Health policies
|FP7/H2020-Transport||✔||H2020 SME phase 1: TRUST|
TRUck Suistanable Transport Innovative project for management of Contract Logistics