+972 54 2132247
Mr Avner Mor (CEO and co-founder)
Field of Activity
6. INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
» Cyber security
Dyadic develops software-only products that perform encryption, authentication and digital signing with high
usability, operation efficiency and hardware-level security.
Dyadic applies over 10 years of advanced cryptographic research on Multi-Party Computation (MPC) to provide a
holistic solution that addresses enterprises’ data sensitivity and privacy requirements. Our founding team includes two
renowned crypto professors and a team of security and software experts.
What’s Different about Dyadic?
Key Distribution: Dyadic randomly splits keys and distributes them between multiple servers, and the split is
continuously refreshed to ensure that there is never a single location where the key can be compromised
Using the MPC algorithm enterprises can:
• - Protect hybrid cloud data with the same security guarantees as hardware HSM and without having to trust the
cloud provider for their encrypted data.
• - Mobile authenticate or sign online with the same security guarantees as hardware tokens or Smartcards, but
without all their practical inconveniences.
Dyadic is a software that combines the best from the worlds of software and hardware:
• - The ease of use of Software
• - Low TCO of Software
• - Trust and security level of Hardware
H2020 Research Focus
- Critical infrastructure protection
- CIP-01-2016-2017 Prevention, detection, response and mitigation of the combination of physical and cyber threats to the critical infrastructure of Europe.
- Digital security
- DS-02-2016 Cyber Security for SMEs, local public administration and Individuals
- DS-03-2016 Increasing digital security of health related data on a systemic level
- DS-04-2016 Economics of Cybersecurity
- DS-06-2017 Cryptography
- DS-08-2017 Privacy, Data Protection, Digital Identities
| ||Project Coordinator||Project Partner||Project Acronyms|
Inserted / Updated
2016-05-01 / 2016-05-02