Atos Research & Innovation (Atos)
Elsa Prieto (Head of Financial Services sector)
Field of Activity
4. HORIZONTAL ACTIVITIES
» Navigation, guidance, control and tracking
» Scenario development and decision support
» Testing and validation
» Law enforcement
6. INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
» ICT applications
» Electronic authentication
» Intelligence systems
» Cyber security
» Software, Data Processing
- Helping Financial Services customers identifying R&D challenges and driving them into requirements for new R&D projects.
- Promotion of project results and developed assets to Atos customers in the Financial Services sector.
- Development of ICT systems and platforms that support innovation in Financial Services, both in their operation and in their business models.
- Elaboration of plans for the exploitation of research project results in the Financial Services market.
Homeland Security and Defence
- Innovation in Crisis Management,Resilience and Emergency services.
- Protection and Surveillance of Critical Infrastructures and Systems.
- Technologies and Processes for Border Control Management.
- Decision Support Systems applied to security. Chemical, Biological, Radiological and
Nuclear related IT solutions.
- Complex event processing, different mining technologies (data, link, opinion,
audio… ), data and context fusion, visual analytics.
- Design, modeling and simulation of forward-looking scenarios.
- Automatic image processing and recognition in high demanding scenarios
H2020 Research Focus
- Critical infrastructure protection
- CIP-01-2016-2017 Prevention, detection, response and mitigation of the combination of physical and cyber threats to the critical infrastructure of Europe.
- SEC-01-DRS-2016 Integrated tools for response planning and scenario building
- SEC-02-DRS-2016 Situational awareness systems to support civil protection preparation and operational decision making
- SEC-05-DRS-2016-2017-b-(2017) Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) cluster
- Fight against crime and terrorism
- SEC-06-FCT-2016 Developing a comprehensive approach to violent radicalization in the EU from early understanding to improving protection
- SEC-07-FCT-2016-2017 Human Factor for the Prevention, Investigation, and Mitigation of criminal and terrorist acts
- SEC-08-FCT-2016 Forensics techniques on: a) trace qualification, and b) broadened use of DNA
- SEC-09-FCT-2017 Toolkits integrating tools and techniques for forensic laboratories
- SEC-10-FCT-2017 Integration of detection capabilities and data fusion with utility providers' networks
- SEC-11-FCT-2016 Detection techniques on explosives: Countering an explosive threat, across the timeline of a plot
- SEC-12-FCT-2016-2017 Technologies for prevention, investigation, and mitigation in the context of fight against crime and terrorism
- Border security and external security
- SEC-13-BES-2017 Next generation of information systems to support EU external policies
- SEC-14-BES-2016 Towards reducing the cost of technologies in land border security applications
- SEC-15-BES-2017 Risk-based screening at border crossing
- SEC-16-BES-2017 Through-foliage detection, including in the outermost regions of the EU
- SEC-17-BES-2017 Architectures and organizations, big data and data analytics for customs risk management of the international goods supply chain trade movements
- SEC-18-BES-2017 Acceptance of "no gate crossing point solutions"
- SEC-19-BES-2016 Data fusion for maritime security applications
- SEC-20-BES-2016 Border Security: autonomous systems and control systems
- Digital security
- DS-01-2016 Assurance and Certification for Trustworthy and Secure ICT systems, services and components
- DS-02-2016 Cyber Security for SMEs, local public administration and Individuals
- DS-04-2016 Economics of Cybersecurity
- DS-06-2017 Cryptography
- DS-07-2017 Addressing Advanced Cyber Security Threats and Threat Actors
- DS-08-2017 Privacy, Data Protection, Digital Identities
| ||Project Coordinator||Project Partner||Project Acronyms|
|FP7/H2020-Security||✔||✔||CIRAS, ValueSec, CIVILEX, BODEGA, ResiStand, TOXI-TRIAGE, ZoneSec, Driver|
|FP7/H2020-ICT||✔||✔||WITDOM, WISER, TREDISEC, CIPSEC, ARIES|
Inserted / Updated
2016-12-13 / 2017-02-28