3, rue BUFFON
Dr Pierre BERNAS (Director)
Field of Activity
5. TECHNOLOGIES & MATERIALS
» Detection technologies
6. INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
» Artificial intelligence/robotics
Created in 2005, EVITECH is a French SME expert in Intelligent Video Analytics for Global Security. We develop
software products for various kinds of situations for providing intelligence to CCTV images. Applications are security
(intruder detection, change detection), safety (fire & oil&gas leaks detection), Crowd supervision (counting), and
Crowd incidents detection.
We propose to implement new scenarios enablign a better security in the private space as well as in the public space.
H2020 Research Focus
- CIP-01-2016-2017 Prevention, detection, response and mitigation of the combination of physical and cyber threats to the critical infrastructure of Europe.
- SEC-10-FCT-2017 Integration of detection capabilities and data fusion with utility providers' networks
- SEC-12-FCT-2016-2017 Technologies for prevention, investigation, and mitigation in the context of fight against crime and terrorism
- SEC-14-BES-2016 Towards reducing the cost of technologies in land border security applications
- SEC-16-BES-2017 Through-foliage detection, including in the outermost regions of the EU
- SEC-20-BES-2016 Border Security: autonomous systems and control systems
| ||Project Coordinator||Project Partner||Project Acronyms|
|National Security Research Projects||✔||France ANR (projects KIVAOU, MOVEMENT), France FUI |
(projects SAFEAROUND, MOBISIC, XVISION, SMARTMESH,
SAFEPYTHON, FLUIDTRACKS, VOIE).
|Other Security Research Projects ||✔||Eureka (project CROMAGNON), ITEA2 (RECONSURVE).|