5. TECHNOLOGIES & MATERIALS
» Electronics, Microelectronics
6. INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
» ICT applications
» Communication equipment and technologies
» Electronic authentication
» Cyber security
» Software, Data Processing
» Smart Systems
Intrinsic ID is a spin-off from Philips Research, in Eindhoven, Netherlands, with offices in San Jose, USA, as well as distribution offices in Seoul, South Korea and Tokyo, Japan. Intrinsic ID has a broad portfolio of patents inherited from Philips Research. It is an independent company with venture capital funding. Intrinsic ID is a world leader in Physical Unclonable Function (PUF) technology, on which it holds a series of patents. Intrinsic ID has been partnered with companies such as NXP, Renesas, Microsemi, Invesense Synopsys to deliver innovative cybersecurity solutions is the domain of Smart cards, Sensors for IoT, Cloud , microprocessor and FPFAs. In September of 2016 Intrinsic-ID won the prestigious EU Innovation Radar Prize.
Cybersecurity related activities*: (More specifics on cybersecurity related activities of your organisation, ca. 5 lines of text)
We are leaders in SRAM PUF (Physical Unclonable Functions), we are first in patents, design wins and deployed products. We are working on:
• Authentication by verifying that entities, devices, or blocks of data are who they claim to be, unaltered, through the use of unique root keys based on physical silicon characteristics. (Machine-to-machine, trusted storage, cloud services, anti-counterfeiting, secure payments, authenticated healthcare)
• We provide Flexible provisioning of secure keys across the entire product life cycle, from the manufacturing of silicon, to the building of products, and out to the services from the System OEM. (Low-cost & small-footprint, flexible inventory management, secure storage of keys, over-the-air key provisioning)
• IP Binding by strongly physical binding of any content, software, service, or device to a unique chip identity and certificate. (remote updates, reverse engineering protection)
• Supply chain protection by enabling complete supply chain control from wafer to store, anti-cloning, and field analytics for device lifespan and performance.