Security Research Database
The purpose of the Security Research Map (SeReMa) is to increase the visibility of security related research in Europe and to optimize the networking between research facilities, universities, public authorities, end users, suppliers of security solutions and operators of critical infrastructures.
For an explanation on the services SeReMa provides and how to launch a new profile or project idea, we offer a recorded presentation for your benefit.
The database has been developed within the network of National Contact Points for Security in the 7th EU-Framework Programme (SEREN 2).
- Call the attention of the network about your competencies
- Promote your research ideas
- Find partners for security research projects
- Stay informed on upcoming Horizon Europe Calls
- Meet potential co-operation partners through this Website and database
- Your profile will be promoted all over Europe
If you are a researcher who is actively involved in security research and interested in international cooperation, register yourself and help building a map of security research all over the world
Identify researchers who work in the area of security research, either within the context of EU funded research or broader collaborative research and find international partners with the complementary expertise or technology that you are looking for.
SEREN4 has received funds from the European Union's Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation programme under the grant agreement n. 786680